Completed More La Passacaglia Rosettes

I have been playing catch-up with my La Passacaglia quilt rosettes after a summer of getting behind schedule with just about everything. All of my Liberty Tana Lawn fabric now lives in about 10 small bins, which makes it much easier to pick and choose which fabric to use. I have completed the bottom right quadrant of my quilt and joined the pieces. Here is that large, lower piece of the quilt, have a look!






The next part I am working on is the lower right part of the quilt.  My plan is to put my completed tana lawn roses large rosette there and then surround it with smaller blocks.  Here is how that one plus the hot pink ladies looks with what I have already completed.


Here are a few small rosettes that may find a home around those roses or may hang around and be placed in the top half of the quilt. We shall see!


I really love this project.  I have acquired some very strange calluses on my hands from all this hand piecing/basting and hand stitching.  Guess you can stick your finger only so much with a sharp sewing needle before you start to “toughen up”.

Happy quilting!
Susan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting my Garden of Forgetfulness Quilt

New Large Rosette Underway

Kaffe"Hearts and Gizzards" Quilt Top Complete!