Cutting Pieces for a Baby Quilt

One of the best things about completing a quilt is selecting and starting your next quilt! I have decided to make a baby quilt next.  I plan to quilt and finish this little guy myself as it will be about 3 feet square when it is done. I am not even sure who I will give this quilt to, but I betcha someone who is expecting will turn up soon. 

I am using the large Japanese elephant fabric in grey for the centers of the patterns (the pattern is like a lot of flowers) and the gorgeous Moda Sunkissed fabrics in pinks, greys, greens, oranges and yellows.  Here's a look at my flower petal pieces.  I will cut the background pieces in the next few days but they will be pretty boring - they are all solid colors! 


More later!
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heather Ross Mendocino Quilt, Here I Come!

New Large Rosette Underway